Sury & Misonne
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Sury & Misonne
- From: henk thijs <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 17:02:58 +0100
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- In-reply-to: <Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <005301c84b0b$c7d30d00$a15dc844@christinsh8zpi><4777E3F7.000004.07920@BRGR-71024F704C><BAY133-W28C4E6F23F31616A9B2134BB570@phx.gbl><47780A83.000009.03392@BRGR-71024F704C><4778270B.000009.03696@BRGR-71024F704C><Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
However, I doubt the articles were written by Missone. Wasn't he...
um, Belgian? Or something middle Europa? These were in elegant,
fluent, sophisticated, perfect English. True, many folks are
elegantly bi, tri, even quadralingual... but not so stylishly verbose.
It is written 'Leonard Misonne', born in Charleroi - Belgien, and i
saw an exhibition of his work some time ago in the photomuseum of
Charleroi, and the pictures i saw were a.o. (brom)oil prints and
gum, very pictorialistic and depressing images of daily life and
factories next to romantic landscapes with sheeps et al.
Meanwhile, happy 2008 to all (can it be worse than 2007? OF
happy 2008 ,