U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: aquapel

RE: aquapel

Chris,
Buxton paper for platinum prining is (was sized) with Aquapel. I never tried it for gum. I only bought one sheet to try and at $10/sheet I decided it was not worth the money for me.
Marek

> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 10:16:48 -0700
> From: zphoto@montana.net
> Subject: aquapel
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>
> Hi all,
> I know at least one of you out there is using Aquapel as a sizing agent for
> gum/casein/etc. Anyone else? Where did you get it? How well does it work
> for you? And if I am not mistaken, isn't this the same stuff they spray on
> your windshield to let water roll off a duck's back??
> Chris

> Christina Z. Anderson
> Assistant Professor
> Photo Option Coordinator
> Montana State University
> Box 173350
> Bozeman, MT 59717
> 406.994.6219
> CZAphotography.com

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!