To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: gum mixes

Hi Christina,

For my method (8) the gum mix is right but then it's 5ml gum mixed with
small blob of pigment (using flexible palette knife on a small tea-plate)
and then 5 ml potassium dichromate added. No additional water. The resulting
10 ml is enough to coat 5-6 sheets of sized paper for about 7x9 inches
image, using a hake brush.

Best

Henry