U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum mixes

Re: gum mixes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: gum mixes
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 11:35:14 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=MOKPu3JOkqDHspMrwljBBWBkz5J5UDMOhugQR25GJyY=;b=lWwMcEKHh/vaCm/7a3l47Ip7dvy4C+zFZ3yM2DT80a7mFCmrkSV/Yrcf7klXAFN6b0ma6mzuBUvKBrJzsrtyJMEWqT7qofDOJGP2NmU/eP3qiIBz69OPN8Y0RupOvi4MBKgkQciYq4ivIIHL7t9RN/JB2hcVI+l1zV8WaCwsUCM=

Chris,

In an attempt to remove some of the loosey from the goosey, I've mixed
up another batch, kept track, and it's really simple:  100 grams of
powdered gum to 125 ml water.

Keith