U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Réf. : Re: Arvel Book

RE: Réf. : Re: Arvel Book

Ok, I am going to translate this for you guys:

"I replies as the last time This book is really very useful for the
development of the papers Fresson and Arvel.  It specially was written in
1925 for the users of the papers Fresson and Arvel.  This very well is
described, very interesting, I confirm it In the advertising pages, one
rediscovers besides the advertising of the paper Fresson Arvel of the era"

Not bad huh? Actually it wasn't me. The above was translated by
http://ets.freetranslation.com/

Je trouve le traducteur en ligne assez utile et amuser.  :-)

Dave