U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Direct Carbon Potential

Re: Direct Carbon Potential

Title: Re: Direct Carbon Potential
John,

I simply don't believe that making a good quality direct carbon paper requires a great deal of technical expertise. Back in the early 20th century there were literally dozens of such papers on the market, most made by fairly low tech operations. Based on my own knowledge of the way some of these papers were made the technical aspects don't appear any more complicated than making a good quality carbon tissue for carbon transfer.

My own belief is that Dick Sullivan and a number of other people, including Luis Nadeau and Art Chaklis,  have plenty of technical expertise to produce such a paper if they thought it would make money. The fact that it ain't happening tells me all I need to know.

Sandy King