U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: math question verrrrrry off topic

Re: math question verrrrrry off topic

Has the father of this mythical fourth person left an endowed chair to the institution? Or, perhaps more immediate -- what's the likelihood the family would sponsor the exhibition's reception?

Barry

Ender100@aol.com wrote:
cd4.225c573a.34c0e7ad@aol.com" type="cite">Chris,

First you need to know whether or not they entered gum prints.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com