U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Changing address - how?

Re: Changing address - how?

----- Original Message ----- From: "graeme.lyall" <graeme.lyall@ntlworld.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 12:54 PM
Subject: Changing address - how?

Can anyone remind me how to change my list subscription, since my email address will change in the next few days? Thanks.
UNSUBSCRIBING

Do not send unsubscribe messages to the list.
To unsubscribe from this list send a message to this address:

alt-photo-process-request@sask.usask.ca

with the message

unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

Please note the last character is the letter "L" not the number "one"

If this does not work the mailserv program will send you an error
message. If you can not unsubscribe yourself please contact me
privately
address:

alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca

with the message

subscribe alt-photo-process-l

Please note the last character is the letter "L" not the number "one"

----------
Archives:

All the messages sent to this list have been saved in an archive. They
are available in two ways:

A browseable index on a web site at:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process

There is "web mirror" of the current months messages at:

http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current

Gord Holtslander
List Manager
holtsg@duke.usask.ca