U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Selectacolor has anyone tried it?

Re: Selectacolor has anyone tried it?

Interesting.... I've never heard of it, but it sounds like a new version of the long-gone.... what was that stuff called... KwikPrint? which also had a transparent base that you could add other colors to, besides the mixed process colors.
kt