U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: new problem

Re: new problem

I have only installed Leopard on my new computer—I left Tiger on the others and use one of those for printing with the 3800.

You might use another drive with Tiger installed to print to the 3800 in the meantime.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com