To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Cc: <alt-photo-process-error@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 10:16 PM
Subject: camera phone as "alternative"

Baby's first photograph taken by camera phone sent (like a phone call I suppose) to another camera phone is IMO somewhat to the north of Star Wars. But my son (on the west coast) has sent photo of self with newborn taken on his cell phone to his sister's cell phone, said sister (east coast) having kindly given us a glimpse of the tiny photo.

We would like to see the photo a bit larger, also to print it out to share -- minus cell phone. Folks I've asked say yes you can upload a photo from a camera phone to a computer "if you know how," but so far no one knows how.

The computer is Mac, system 9.2 or 10.39 (no leopard!) Any info or advice on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

J.