U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mac OS X Leopard

Re: Mac OS X Leopard

From: Don Bryant <dsbryant@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: Mac OS X Leopard (Re: new problem)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 21:28:38 -0500

> Isn't there a way to virtualized Tiger under Leopard?

I'm not sure, and my guess is no.

If you want to run windoze the virtualization software has to
provide a virtual PC hardware environment. However, for MacOS,
it has to provide a virtual Mac environment, and I doubt Apple
would want to make such thing.

However, it is easy to have multiple bootable disks attached
to one machine and switch between them. I personally wouldn't
want to do this, because the whole reason I switched over to
Mac is because I wanted to eliminate the need for "dual boot"
operation while keeping UNIX environment.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Make something religious and people don't have to deal with it, they