U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mac OS X Leopard (Re: new problem)

Re: Mac OS X Leopard (Re: new problem)

Dan,

I agree—Apple's customer service is incredibly good.  I have had very few problems over the years, but when I have had a problem, they were either able to talk me through fixing the problem over the phone or if it was a hardware problem replaced the part free of charge.  The best customer service I have encountered.

The 3800 is my current favorite for digital negatives.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com