U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | "Fake Color" Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

"Fake Color" Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 6:49 AM
Subject: First steps into tri-colour gum

CUT

Additionally I remember seeing a 'fake' way of gum printing that gave the
illusion of a full colour print but can't find any info. Can anyone point me
in the right direction there please?

John, I've done that myself quite a bit, and have an item on it in Post-Factory #1, which, if you don't have the issue is on the alternative photography web site (all of Post-Factory #1 via pdf, page 17).

That's an extremely abbreviated version of a very rich and varied practice & I'm pretty sure I wrote about it in later issues as well. When I have time I'll check & get back to you (well, I'll try to do that before I have time, as time does not exist these days &, just like Polaroid, they're not making it any more).

Judy