To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 6:49 AM
Subject: First steps into tri-colour gum

Hi list

Those of you that print tri-colour gum, (with or with out cyanotype), can
you suggest two palates for me to try? One, I want a pop art type of feel
and the other a more natural perhaps verging towards a pastel feel.

Additionally I remember seeing a 'fake' way of gum printing that gave the
illusion of a full colour print but can't find any info. Can anyone point me
in the right direction there please?

Many thanks

John

www.johnbrewerphotography.com