U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Safari solution - [was My first platinum-palladium over gold leafp

Re: Safari solution - [was My first platinum-palladium over gold leafprints]

I think you guys having problems seeing Dan's pictures may have Javascript disabled in your browser. Enable it - it really is not a significant security problem - and enjoy the images.

Iain

Rajul wrote:
Dan, All I could see of your .com/gold image was a textured rich gray surface with a lighter center. This was on Safari. I dare not use Explorer because it creates freezing problems.

Any suggestions? Thanks. Rajul