U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

Re: First steps into tri-colour gum

You might be interested in Nita Leland's book "Exploring Color" which was
recommended on the list some years ago. It's really for painters but has a
lot to say to gummists. Her Old Masters palette is raw sienna, burnt sienna
and Payne's grey. I've done some prints with yellow ochre and burnt sienna
over cyanotype which have a nice old-world feel to them.

Best

Henry