U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:07:56 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=F2vyngp/MMEfEkWAnEQg9IEiqrtXEFrqoi4uRapsUiE=;b=A6gg0KUZfvuhbAxY1hGrxi/wl0mT3wz2xAkkXt2eG4teZ6E7KJVd+ZNUoxahH7nzJN+qKz992BuS/A7Xx0orZBhQs7t1DARpSJicf6/X+oMmSf+IN9RCKjcxJylYsUCZ6H1eJ8n0cgQJA9ls03ePlOwyM2otJeVmXQ+/5J4Zsxo=

Dan, these are great.  I've been wanting to incorporate gold leaf into
my work for some time now, and it seems as if you hit on a great
solution.  So can I just steal this idea and run with it, or should I
call it a Danotype?

Is there any reason why the leaf has to me permanently affixed to the
velum, or can I just swap out the leaf and use it for another print?

Thanks

Keith