From: Keith Gerling keith.gerling@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:22:28 -0600
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: My first platinum-palladium over gold leaf prints

Heh - I just tried the ultimate in tightwadding it.  I was trying to
get a feel for how this process might work, and having no gold leaf or
platinum/palladium, I printed a cyanotype on velum and varnished it
onto aluminum foil.  Doesn't look half bad, actually. Po man's
Danotype.

BTW, Jerrry's Artorama is having a 20% off Valentines Days sale for
purchases over $90.  Buyers of precious metal leaf should have no
problem hitting $90...