U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anthotypes

Re: Anthotypes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Anthotypes
  • From: liz tuttie <ituttie@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:43:26 -0500

Thank you all, Cyanotypes are a possibility but I am really looking into
the anthotypes for the back to nature sort of idea also. The school is
reall looking for a real organic, back to nature experience.

 I find the blueberry idea intriguing,since we are in blueberry country. I
am wondering if cooking them down might be an advantage as the raw interior
is not that intense. I will experiment..
Jalo ,  4 days .. wow..

Liz