U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andp

Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd

Chris,

One anecdote from the days when "C" prints were the hottest thing had it that in response to questions on longevity of his prints, one photographer's answer was, "What do you expect of a $1200 print - to last FOREVER!?"

By the way, why are you not passing on cost for framing and matting to the buyers? Or to the charitable organizations that you donate your work? By the way, on that last point, everyone is writing your representatives to pass the artist deduction bill (S.548) (H.R. 1524). Right? If not, here is the link:
http://capwiz.com/artsusa/issues/alert/?alertid=9521951

Sam Wang