U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andp

Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd

Christina,
Would you like me to .jpg the pages for you and send offlist?
YES, please!
Alberto, what is GRN?
It is the Gruppo Rodolfo Namias, an Italian association with about 30 alt-photographers (but we prefer "old" instead of "alt") founded on 1991. We have our website www.grupponamias.com since 2001 and a page on Alternativephotography.com as well.
Alberto