U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andp

Re: possible answer to archivalness comparison between carbon gum andpt/pd

Etienne,

Really good observations.

I am currently making a very thick carbon tissue (weight height of about 1mm) for negatives with a log density range of about 2.7. With the correct sensitizer
this tissue is capable of prints with great relief. I push the envelope on this since relief is one of the most distinctive characteristics of a carbon print.

Sandy King