U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anthotypes

Re: Anthotypes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Anthotypes
  • From: Jack Fulton <jfulton@sfai.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 20:39:03 -0800

Dan:
Glass always inhibits UV and you might think of tying, by testing, some of the digital paper sprays to ward off the UV.
One, rather potent in vapors, is made by Triangle Coatings of San Leandro, CA.
Another, far less potent, and recommended by Wilhelm Research, is Premier Art Print Shield and a similar product from
Moab Paper is called Desert Varnish. It seems to me the Desert Varnish is the same as Print Shield. They all add years to the
life of a chromogenic or inkjest print.
Jack