U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: facial tanners for UV light?

Re: facial tanners for UV light?

Thanks Judy. And it so happens that I actually HAVE issue #6 of the Post-Factory journal. I pulled it out last night, and sure enough, there was the article on UV light ideas. What a great source of information I had forgotten I had - about 6 issues.

Sunlight would be fine for me, but I still have a day job (on a computer all day).