U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Yves, did you ever try chartthrob? That allready comes close to the first part of your 'program wishes'.

http://www.botzilla.com/blog/archives/000544.html
http://www.inkjetnegative.com/images/RNP/quick_guide_to_making_digital_ne.htm

kees

Here is an idea of the kind of tool most computer nerds like me would
consider hitech. Let's say we have determined the exposure time at another
stage. One would make a single test print (1) and make a scan of it, you
then give this scan to a program which would read the scan and extract
information from it automatically................