U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

.....I would take you on with your offer of sending
me image(s) not to make magic, I just can't do that but with the idea that
it could help in the creation of better tools for the making of digital
negs. I could also send you a couple of images that show the kinds of
problems for which I would like to find a pratical and automated solution.
Yup, let's do this offlist, Yves! I am out of town for the next 2 weeks, so let's say April 1 we'll get on it.

Off to SPE...
Later,
Chris