U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book

Title: Re: curves and gum and Christopher James book
Michael – you are right, of course. But my question was more about – shouldn’t a curve that you apply to a positive, curve in the opposite direction from one you apply to a negative?

David’s curve, like mine, has the shadows in the bottom left corner.

H.