From: Ender100@aol.com [mailto:Ender100@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 11:04 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Pictorico OHP and Epson 2200 problems

Gregg,

One thing I have noticed is that the New Ultra Pictorico has more emulsion on it and more curl to the film.  This curl can cause a jam if you aren't careful.  My cure for this is to make sure I have the paper guide set for the full width of the film and then to insert the film in the top feed and flex it so the the top of the sheet is bent forward.  This will cause the film to feed in straighter and to feed much better.  When I work with pieces cut from a roll, I always cut them so that the curl is in the direction of the paper feed rather than in the direction the head travels.  I hope I have described this well enough for you to visualize it.

Best Wishes,

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives
Mark I. Nelson Photography

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)