U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: UV units for alt processes demos

Re: UV units for alt processes demos

I've taught a pinhole camera/ alternative process workshop.  Did it in
the summer here.  used cyanotype and vandyke.  The UV source is the good
old sun - odds are pretty good of having a sunny day with strong UV
during the summer here.  Had some simple split back printing frames.
Participants would go outside to expose, step inside to open half the
frame and check the exposure.   One of the goals of the workshop is to
use very simple and easy techniques - thus the sun as a UV source.

Gord