U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Replacing my old 1280 with....?

Re: Replacing my old 1280 with....?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Replacing my old 1280 with....?
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:57:39 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=GYa6yI2aUCHYd/eXuECJ+x9gCjKJObK8Fm7zJiR3KoE=;b=IKGzNywNJb5C/7Gn4j9UGhKz7YjYvgSUMauRVklCIy69F3c35JfO3XBDn5QVemU210fQ1GUK8t+xpE8XmrCh0e4DtSVoS0/Gtk4L7wQi3UvMPi7LWk8cuk9JQX4k2hJRgzKe0wLK5g/WsmzOWfcjpFbhzirexw9G3ARKr7+151Q=

Hi Huib,

Very interesting info about the rich darks on matte paper.  I have a Canon Pixma 4000 that we use as our "home" printer, for family snaps and school projects, etc.  I love it.  It's the second Canon we've had for that purpose (the older one is also still working fine), and I've become a Canon fan because of it.  I just have to find out though, about the UV properties of the inks.

Thanks!!!
Susan