- To: email@example.com
- Subject: LENOX REDOX
- From: BOB KISS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:49:31 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AciIcGYm3dqlGHSeT+i9ZKotwlIVXw==
Or is that Lenux redux?
Either way, I have just tested some Lenox paper (which I have had
for years) for PT/PD printing. I used Lenox many years ago but since I have
used Cranes Platinotype (until it went south) and COT 320 which I still love
best. The Lenox has given me some nice results. Anyone still using it? It
is very reasonably priced.
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi