MORE LENOX REDUX
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MORE LENOX REDUX
- From: BOB KISS <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:54:13 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAMb209n86jVAvKG5uTqEeiYBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAMb209n86jVAvKG5uTqEeiYBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AciIcGYm3dqlGHSeT+i9ZKotwlIVXwBV+Iwg
Though I store my COT 320, Crane's Platinotype, and Lenox in the
same place and conditions and all are nearly the same age, the Lenox drinks
nearly 50% more coating solution than the other papers. Cheaper paper, more
expensive to use!
Also Lenox wet strength is less than the other two.
From: BOB KISS [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 4:50 PM
Subject: LENOX REDOX
Or is that Lenux redux?
Either way, I have just tested some Lenox paper (which I have had
for years) for PT/PD printing. I used Lenox many years ago but since I have
used Cranes Platinotype (until it went south) and COT 320 which I still love
best. The Lenox has given me some nice results. Anyone still using it? It
is very reasonably priced.
Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi
__________ NOD32 2953 (20080317) Information __________
This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.