U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum on Masa

Re: Gum on Masa

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Gum on Masa
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 16:51:51 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=cpt7iVlvXWfZicQMdkSf4tW5krOu5BJ73kjQGSx5Wsk=;b=PTSFOcxELwUK+HcEYovyThETXbLHDTQt5U+uThMuff3ooY2H9qsbRzcCUwRFldHdb6LEAHY/OoySqdoXpdjvAV4tsNn7Wjkc/bkR51S3SewzXzLBrb7e1jTJdRgYHGyDGnEglasvh3EZf+Z+IYlhisVcbNcH2uTxZuBZYN38nRE=

Thanks, Rajul, for introducing me to this paper.  I had very bad
results trying to mount the paper to a firm support.  Air bubbles
would expand and cause all kinds of havoc.  But I can certainly
imagine that how multiple coats would be far easier with a support.