U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HC110 - Lith

Re: HC110 - Lith

Horse of a different color, so to speak. I shoot a lot of various lith films in camera, I'd never be able to afford shooting 16x20 otherwise.

erie

Zev Schmitz wrote:
Yes I work under a standard safelight but cover my development tray with another tray to prevent fog. I dont have access to a densitometer but did just order a No.2 Step wedge. Im using this purely for making enlarged negs, not for in camera. Enlarging from 4x5 tmx100 to 16x20.