Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: LC-1 developer question

Ryuji, what would you suggest adding to raise pH slightly? I have been processing at 75 degrees, but will try higher.
The 'lith' film I have been using recently is a Fuji scanner film HG HSA. I also use APHS but haven't tried with LC-1.

LC-1 developer formula:
part A (1litre solution)
3 grams metol
3 grams hydroquinone