U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: NGS TINTYPES?

RE: NGS TINTYPES?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: NGS TINTYPES?
  • From: Robert <rc3@flash.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:00:54 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=flash.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-index:In-Reply-To;b=vc4j7HH4bNuclyndyzpOiNeKXJxdERijn9ToHwMokc05lTWr4p0QPopT8WEFfxBv0Pv1tsfaTchAhRLbkc6K1S7PayBjcqHQNWGLNCqwb29nOIjghVaXoWl/zna9dr8Zm8/aKpro6RW57diOWQnj7JMOv0Fn46G9T7aFuxjVymY= ;

Bob here the link and the video is well done.

http://www.robbkendrick.com/

Best regards,
Robert