U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Wedgwood: was image may rewrite (fwd)

Re: Wedgwood: was image may rewrite (fwd)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Wedgwood: was image may rewrite (fwd)
  • From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:36:44 -0400 (EDT)

I had a technical question to ask the list, tho at the moment it escapes me... meanwhile I fail to resist sharing this from Terry King -- his retort in semi-flame war with Mike Ware on Hist. of Photog. list.

(Since the Post-Factory website crashed, I'm not connected directly to the History of Photography list, tho I do get their mail.... probably a good thing or I might not resist temptation to mention that Terry was put off alt-photo 3 times -- at last count.)

J.