Re: Feud Terry King and Mike Ware
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Feud Terry King and Mike Ware
- From: Richard Knoppow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:31:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;d=ix.netcom.com;b=jW7Z1SAKeIOVtEid1dCztVqmj3YCFce6jCIz6DlFHqZCEFa0QZs5A95zlXPwB00R;h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Richard Knoppow <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 00:32:27 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <20080403063227.8F5157BE9A@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
I have no official standing on this list but am a long time member. A flame war destroyed the original history of photography list and I don't want to see the same thing happen here. I think that it should be not be encouraged by reaction. Let the list owner decide what, if anything, to do.
The current photo-history list has a very strict policy about personal abuse and flame-wars, I suspect based on the list-owner's previous experience. Please, list members, lets adopt a high standard of civilized behavior in our interactions with each other.
Los Angeles, CA, USA