U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Photogravure was: SPE and alt update

Photogravure was: SPE and alt update

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Photogravure was: SPE and alt update
  • From: Ender100@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:52:42 -0400 (EDT)

Susan, Dick & Others,

I just picked up a copy of a book called Copper Plate Photogravure—Demystifying the Process and it looks very good.

I got a nice surprise when I looked at the last chapter on making your own tissue.  It is authored by non other than the real "King" of the list, Sandy King, not the "Dark King".  Also, all the photos are by our own Sam Wang.  Great job guys!  Congratulations!

Gotta run out and get some gelatin.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives