U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photogravure was: SPE and alt update

Re: Photogravure was: SPE and alt update

Title: Re: Photogravure was: SPE and alt update
What is really neat is that people are actually using that article to make tissue for photogravure. Out of the blue I was contacted a few weeks ago by someone who took a workshop on gravure printing in Mexico and they made tissue following those instructions. This may lead to me giving a carbon printing workshop down there in the future.

Sandy King