To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: SIZE Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update!!!!!!

Hey Chris..

I don't know if the mezzotint guy is the same or not; since he's in the South, we may be talking about the same person. Donald Furst? He's head of the art dept at UNC-Wilmington. I've seen his work for a long time, and I've never seen anything of his larger than about 4x5 or possibly as big as 5x7?? Not sure. The most recent ones I saw were very small-- all just incredible. I always find his subject matter intriguing, too-- very compelling. I just love them. His work has always inspired me to want to learn how to do that, but I'm pretty sure that will have to wait for another life-time.

Okay-- I just found a link that has some of his work: http:// www.creativewilmington.com/member_detail.php?id=102%0D

Diana