U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: SIZE Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update!!!!!!

Re: SIZE Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update!!!!!!

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: SIZE Re: Photogravure was: Re: SPE and alt update!!!!!!
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:52:16 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=LWsI0DSF1US90lA4RM4vyIE0rtnnsNd+G71rCDl0vV0=;b=HdBC+mxw+UJk+m1bs68MJ6D7AcrfwBr0cHluWiMUcFTUcmtgY3wHl3pgeKYXtevAq1/p7XnkJ1Wm8sINewnUile1tQMxL2SZh27rHjHviUisCJ9v2AOQWJKBKXBsKyxxFgGZ1Honyyv90uNXQRKnGv6tIaywXscrfIrvhEdZXOg=

Christina, thanks!  I've seen Werger's work long time ago but had lost track of him.  He's is amazing, for sure!  Just looking at those mezzos gives me aching wrists, though. yikes.

susan