To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:03 AM
Subject: Re: alt process at the university level

Christopher James has a comprehensive alt program at the Art Institute of Boston. Mary Pat

Good morning all,
Can anyone give me names of professors who are teaching alt at a university level either in the US, Canada, or abroad? In other words, where is there an extensive alt program?

I noticed in the Project Basho announcement a James Hajicek at Arizona State University. There is Sarah Van Keuren at U of the Arts. There used to be Sam at Clemson :) I assume that Craig Stevens and/or Steven Bliss teach alt at Savannah College of Art and Design. There's Mark Osterman who is developing one in Rochester....

Scott Weber, how about Florida?

My perception is it is not extensively taught--am I wrong on that?

I am wondering for students who want to go to an alt friendly undergrad or grad program.
Chris