U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: alt process at the university level

RE: alt process at the university level

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: alt process at the university level
  • From: Richard Sullivan <richsul@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:33:50 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language:from;bh=k9BzEBgOGTX+Hr0Ze4T6CqsfjfpqQiOx6Es0c9E1Nu8=;b=MfKAREe+FepvmFnu0DqFUzDvJm/eFMbJwXMWyF18BteGW/zsZvylK0gxGNbKTUcDS0JX/46BDAtvgjvGweB9722xPOsduewFKIJ67fxfb6kHmJZ4Ku28teBw+odlgx43yL+PVFUeWmTqUNkPBAXPK4sLOOv6qzbs6hvCGB+WX4I=

I believe I may be the only person teaching an ongoing carbon class at the
college level. It is called Alternative Photography II but is 100% dedicated
to carbon printing. I only take 10 students and it is taught in my studio. I
taught for the first time in Fall 2007. Eight of the ten reregistered
students in that class reregistered for the Spring 2008 class. (and yes, I'd
like new students not retreads!) This is offered at the Santa Fe Community
College but we also take students from the College of Santa Fe on a cross
agreement. The Santa Fe Community College has one of the finest two year art
programs in the country.