U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Peter Blackburn on Fabbri website

RE: Peter Blackburn on Fabbri website

Congatulation Peter on such a wonderful work. Your floral gums are dancing with light. HOw big are your prints? You know that here in Texas bigger is always better (this is a joke people!!!).
Fellow Texan
Marek Matusz