U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Tintype Workshop Dan
  • From: Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

I love this list! It is so much the reflection of the
world that we live in...
Thank you so much to all of you who responded. I do
use a lot of chemicals in my work, but I am also very
careful, after all, I do want to see my children grow
up. And about Mom being gone: I am a full time art
faculty for the State University of New York at new
Paltz, and my kids are very well adjusted to my work
schedule. I also bake cookies, cook dinner every
night, sing them songs to bed. I do sweep the dog hair
and other unsightly things under the sofa with my
foot, that saves me time to go to my studio and make
some work.  I scold my children when they don't
behave, which are why they just LOVE to be with their
grandparents who spoiled them rotten. I also have a
sainted husband who is a stay home dad, but it’s
managing to build me a house and goes to his painting
studio from 10:00 pm to 3:00am.  I guess that now we
are all friends, since I told you a bit my life as a
“mom”.
 Love,
C.

Ps, pardon my grammar is ESL