U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

Don't sugar coat it so much Dan, tell us how you really feel!
What a non supportive response to someone's enthusiasm about attending a workshop. A note of caution is one thing but the "after mom is gone" was a bit too much. Just make sure you don't breath or drink the dichromate doing gum, or splash the bleach in your eye when toning, or get electrocuted when using a mercury vapor printer or get hit by a car on the way to the work shop or .....
Robert Newcomb