From: Diana Bloomfield [mailto:dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:05 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Tintype Workshop Dan

Hi Carmen,

On a slightly different topic, I just wanted to say that I saw your
gum image, "American Flag Blue House,"  in Christopher James' latest
edition and was absolutely bowled over by it.  Just incredible.  I
would love to see that (22x30) in real life.  So rich, on so many
levels-- very impressive.

Diana