Thank you, i learned from the best!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Thank you, i learned from the best!
- From: Carmen Lizardo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=dqORycjEaN3aG7s8y9rheyQpmGbbQyKeOx28GN76EdXZuKW3P9QII79wtRSbnbVQCJs/fi3efO88AihRu71UIWGiU+3eQppYS+uPx+sJt4cHY3SAbfCcvLCZv1G5bv+m0VNSjOOs9xSTuuU1OI0Pa6k0Dpxjk28r4DLjwgT/w9Y=;
- In-reply-to: <003101c89c0e$018ca990$8801a8c0@athlon64>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much , Diana and Don, I would love to
show them to you! I have only showed them to Judy
Seigel. I did learned to gum print from her. It was a
wonderful gift having this wonderfully talented and
smart woman as my teacher. I am so lucky, every time I
have a gum "glitch" I just ask her. she is so
intuitive and without a doubt, she is always right.
--- Don Bryant <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm right there with Diana on that one as well and
> her other gums that she
> once had posted on her temporary web page.
> Don Bryant
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Diana Bloomfield
> Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 1:05 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Tintype Workshop Dan
> Hi Carmen,
> On a slightly different topic, I just wanted to say
> that I saw your
> gum image, "American Flag Blue House," in
> Christopher James' latest
> edition and was absolutely bowled over by it. Just
> incredible. I
> would love to see that (22x30) in real life. So
> rich, on so many
> levels-- very impressive.
> On Apr 11, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Carmen Lizardo wrote:
> > I love this list! It is so much the reflection of
> > world that we live in...
> > Thank you so much to all of you who responded. I
> > use a lot of chemicals in my work, but I am also
> > careful, after all, I do want to see my children
> > up. And about Mom being gone: I am a full time art
> > faculty for the State University of New York at
> > Paltz, and my kids are very well adjusted to my
> > schedule. I also bake cookies, cook dinner every
> > night, sing them songs to bed. I do sweep the dog
> > and other unsightly things under the sofa with my
> > foot, that saves me time to go to my studio and
> > some work. I scold my children when they don't
> > behave, which are why they just LOVE to be with
> > grandparents who spoiled them rotten. I also have
> > sainted husband who is a stay home dad, but it's
> > managing to build me a house and goes to his
> > studio from 10:00 pm to 3:00am. I guess that now
> > are all friends, since I told you a bit my life as
> > "mom".
> > Love,
> > C.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around