U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Thank you, i learned from the best!

Thank you, i learned from the best!

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Thank you, i learned from the best!
  • From: Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:40:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much , Diana and Don, I would love to
show them to you! I have only showed them to Judy
Seigel. I did learned to gum print from her. It was a
wonderful gift having this wonderfully talented and
smart woman as my teacher. I am so lucky, every time I
have a gum "glitch" I just ask her. she is so
intuitive and without a doubt, she is always right.
Carmen